EOS/ESD Association Services, LLC is focused on providing services as an extension of its parent organization, EOS/ESD Association, Inc. EOS/ESD Association Services, LLC executes parts of the Association mission to provide education and training to control and prevent static discharge. EOS/ESD Association, Inc. volunteers, who are experts in their fields and participants of EOS/ESD Association, Inc. standard committees, provide their time and efforts to EOS/ESD Association Services, LLC.
Contact us with your needs for evaluation and discussion. We may be able to help, or we will provide a referral.
- Corporate training packages
- Audits of your EPA
- Review of your ESD control plan and guidance
- Review your plan according to ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IEC 61340-5-1.
- Process assessment review to SP17.1
- Verification audit of your ESD controls - walking test, independent measurements of your ESD control items
EOS/ESD Association, Inc. volunteers and members wrote the standards and are the contracts employed by EOS/ESD Associations Services, LLC. Our contractors are the ESDA members that chair our working groups and committees who developed the standards, test methods, and processes you reply on.
Direct your questions and inquiries to:
Lisa Pimpinella, Executive Director