ESD Control Program Auditor Certification
EOS/ESD Association’s ESD Control Program Auditor certification provides an understanding of the ANSI/ESD S20.20-2021 standard and how its requirements provide a framework to control the risks of electrostatic discharge (ESD) within an organization. The certification teaches the knowledge and skills needed to successfully integrate ESD Control Program audits within an organization’s quality management system internal audit program. Resources, such as; checklists, training slides, and guidance documents will be made available to attendees.
Upon completion of this training, individuals will be able to:
- Understand electrostatic discharge (ESD) control program definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand fundamentals of electrical theory & electrostatics and the applicability to an ESD Control Program
- Understand the purpose and requirements of ANSI/ESD 20.20-2021
- Successfully apply knowledge and skills gained to audit an organization’s ESD Control program
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ANSI/ESD S20.20-2021
- Quality Professionals/Engineers/Consultants
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Internal Auditors
- Individuals should review ANSI/ESD S20.20-2021 prior to beginning the course and keep it readily available for quick reference during the course. ANSI/ESD S20.20-2021 is available here.
Requirements & Cost