How To Become An Associated Group
Complete the required application and submit to ESDA Headquarters.
The submitted application has to be signed by 3 Associated Group members who are also Association members, and the application must be supported by one Association BoD member.
The application shall name one person who is the interface on behalf of the Associated Group to the Association.
The proposed group is subject to review and acceptance.
Your application will go through our approval process, and we will be notified about the status of your application.
Associated Group Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for your Associated Group to remain active.
- The Associated Group must contain at least 3 members of the Association.
- The Associated Group must annually provide a list of their members to the Association.
- The Associated Group shall have at least one technical meeting on EOS and ESD topics in two years and report such to the Association.
- Associated Group status will be granted only to groups whose primary objectives and activities relate to the theory and practice of electrical overstress avoidance, and of an allied arts and sciences and the maintenance of a high professional standing.
- Associated Group status is a privilege that can be granted only by the BoD in response to a written application and completed agreement.