For information regarding the Advanced Topics Committee please contact us at email@example.com
The Advanced Topics Committee explores currently unrepresented technical areas and next hot topics. The committee fully vets and explores technical areas under consideration and answers who, what, where, why, and how for the topic. The committee uses university data and research to define recommendations for actions. Output considerations to explore the subject are new classes, an online course, a white paper, or other products.
- Identify new technical areas presenting growth opportunities for EOS/ESD Association, Inc.
- Lead, strengthen, and coordinate new EOS/ESD Association, Inc. program offerings by closely working with
- Education BU (new tutorials)
- Symposium and IEW BUs (new workshops, invited papers, poster sessions)
- Standards BU (new standard development)
- Academia/University (novel topic incubator)
- Marketing (partner organizations)
Areas/Topics of Interest Being Developed
IP Design House Interface Requirements
- Ad hoc WG
- Harald Gossner, Peter de Jong, Fabrice Blanc
- Two meetings to define the outline of the reduced scope paper took place. The paper will be used as a teaser.
Ann ConcannonTexas Instruments, Inc.
Charvaka DuvvuryESD Consulting, LLC
Harald GossnerIntel Deutschland GmbH
Tim MaloneyCenter for Analytic Insights
Michael KhazhinskySilicon Laboratories, Inc.
Gianluca BoselliTexas Instruments, Inc.
Nate PeacheyQorvo, Inc.
Mirko Scholz (Chair)Infineon
Robert GauthierGlobalfoundries, Inc.
Alan RighterAnalog Devices
Brennan PimpinellaEOS/ESD Association, Inc.