ESDA Certified Professional Instructor Certification
EOS/ESD Association’s Certified Professional Instructor Class provides best-practices for course instruction. This class teaches the knowledge and skills needed to develop and deliver an effective and rewarding presentation.
It presents an overview of instructor competencies to plan, create and furnish a presentation with outstanding instructional techniques and approaches.
Upon completion of this training, individuals will be able to:
- Successfully prepare a class presentation for in-person or on-line delivery to students in professional disciplines
- Effectively present a class to students with high quality and energetic student engagement
- Provide various instructional styles during their presentation to students in order to ensure the students gain the most from their classes
- Demonstrate the ability provide an exceptional class delivery through a presentation using the skills taught in this class (to obtain the certification)
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who will be instructing classes to professionals
** Note: This is not a course that teaches ESD subject matter instruction.
Requirements and Cost