Become an EOS/ESD Association Member!
Network with ESD Professionals! Join our Team! Becoming a member: benefits start with access to the members' only section of the EOS/ESD Association website where you can download the Symposium proceedings, ESDA published technical reports, and access the membership roster. Additional reasons to become a member:
- Attend Educational Tutorials, Seminars, and the EOS/ESD Symposium at Special Member Rates
- Professional Career Growth
- Participation in EOS/ESD Association, Inc. Elections
- Participation in Local Chapters
- Purchase Association Standards, and Publications, at Special Member Rates
- Extensive Networking with Industry Experts - Find Solutions to Real World ESD Issues
- The Opportunity to be part of Standards Development Solutions
EOS/ESD Association members include engineers, production management, quality assurance and reliability, research, sales and marketing, education, purchasing, and a number of other functions. The membership represents electronics manufacturers and users, research laboratories, consultants, universities, manufacturers of ESD products, and other industries affected by ESD. These ESD professionals find the help and resources they need in the membership, activities, and programs of EOS/ESD Association.
Access to member benefits on the website and membership discounts will be available on the Monday following the processing of your membership application.
Membership is active for one calendar year (January 1- December 31)
|EOS/ESD Association Membership||Becoming a member: benefits start with access to the members' only section of the ESDA website where you can download...||$75.00 USD|