IPC ESD Control Certification for Electronics Assembly Trainers and Operators
First of Its Kind; Electrostatic Discharge Control Certification!
Co-developed by IPC and EOS/ESD Association Inc.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) affects production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability and profitability; getting ESD under control is a business priority. Which is why IPC, in conjunction with the EOS/ESD Association Inc.—is excited to announce the new IPC ESD Control Certification for Electronics Assembly Trainers and Operators.
This brand-new certification—the only ESD control certification recognized by IPC and EOS/ESD Association Inc.—offers a third-party certification that will facilitate uniform ESD control practices across your organization. Through operator training and certification, companies:
- Demonstrate their commitment to rigorous performance requirements
- Demonstrate their expertise and commitment to quality through compliancy and adherence to the latest ESD practices
- Meet the requirements of ANSI/S20.20 for ESD control
- Gain valuable industry recognition within the electronics industry supply chain
- Facilitate quality assurance initiatives that have become important in international training
In addition to online training offered through IPC EDGE, there is a classroom learning portion that's tailored to meet your company's specific requirements and provided by an ESD-certified trainer.
IPC EDGE is available online 24/7 from your desktop, laptop or tablet—you learn on your schedule ... not ours. Learners can purchase individual courses or managers and trainers can purchase a course voucher for employees or students to redeem and complete assigned coursework and exams. Once you complete an exam, you can even download and print a certification of completion! Training & Certification are also available through our global network of IPC Certified Training Centers.