Industry Jobs Board
The job openings listed are a service to the industry, for current status please follow the links provided.
EOS/ESD Association, Inc. is not responsible for the content or validity of the listing.
To post a job opening contact: email@example.com
ESD, Reliability and Device physics specialist
The Cadence IP group develops integrated circuits in processes from 65n down to the industry most recent process nodes in different foundries.
As an ESD, Reliability and Device physics specialist, you will be part of a key central team responsible to support design teams across the world as they plan, design and test their IP.
You will be responsible to
- Evaluate process device models and design rules and identify potential impacts on the design of integrated circuits
- Provide design and layout best practices for performance, reliability and ESD
- Evaluate failure mechanisms and reliability risks of products during planning, development, testing and delivery phases
- Define, analyze and communicate ESD and reliability test plans
- Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics
- Strong understanding of semiconductor device physics, IC (integrated circuits) fabrication and IC design
- Strong understanding of ESD (Electro Static Discharge) in IC
- Strong communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Hands experience in the design, performance, analysis and interpretation of circuit testing
- Hands on experience with EDA tools, especially Cadence tools
For more information, contact:
Stephane Leclerc | Design Engineering Director IP Group, High Performance Phy Group, Montreal Design Center | firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Provide Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) technical expertise in support of multiple commercial and Aerospace programs. Coordinate Electrostatic Laboratory, and actively engage in all aspects of Electrostatic testing and analysis of materials, electronic hardware and facilities, as well as personnel training and safe practices. Create plans for and provide all necessary ESD control and monitoring of high reliability hardware programs and facilities. Perform periodic audits and quarterly facility inspections
- B.S. degree with 3+ years of experience or equivalent
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics
- Expertise in all aspects of hardware protection from ESD, including facility requirements, personnel training programs and triboelectric charging concepts
- Experience working in cleanroom environments
- Expertise with electrostatic surface potential and field meters, resistivity meters, H.V.P.S.’s and charged-plate analyzers
- Expertise with ESD workstations, including grounding requirements, constant-monitoring devices and wrist/heel grounding straps
- Familiarity with air ionization techniques and equipment
- Familiarity with ESD Standards (ANSI/ESD, MIL-STD, ISO, ASTM)
- ESD experience in an aerospace environment
- Contamination control expertise
- Experience working near critical optical surfaces
- Project management experience
- Statistics: D.O.E., FMEA, FMECA, RCA
- PC skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Math-Cad), Visio, Lotus Notes
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in functional team and project team environments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable making presentations and delivering training sessions
- Able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities to meet challenging schedules
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more Information or to Apply, please contact:
Space and Intelligence Systems
Ofc.: (585) 269-6006 pager: (585) 246-1942
Cell # (585) 764-2506
800 Lee Rd. P.O. Box 60488
Rochester, N.Y. 14606-0488
rm:2106 1/601 m/c 0488
Researcher ESD I/O Reliability
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! At present we hold a position in our Device Reliability and Electrical Characterization group for a (m/f) Researcher ESD I/O Reliability.
As Researcher ESD I/O Reliability you are involved in reliability research in the field of ESD, Latch up and IO interface design. This includes but is not limited to ESD device design, characterize the ESD reliability of on-chip advanced technologies together with their circuit interaction, and design integration together with the IO cell of a an IC.
- define and design test structures for ESD reliability characterization for various technology generations and applications in both imec and commercial technologies, supporting imec logic, memory, 3D and Optical IO program.
- develop and refine ESD measurement hardware and software for ESD reliability characterization.
- define, execute and analyze experiments to generate learnings on component-level and system-level ESD I/O protection designs.
- work with integration/device teams and JDP partners to find solutions to improve the ESD reliability of the technologies and applications under development.
- become imec ESD representative towards the ESD community in terms of ESD tester hardware, and manage ESD JDP on tester development.
We value your PhD degree or equivalent industrial experience in electronics, physics or nanotechnology. Your insight and background in advanced technologies as well as your experience in analog and/or digital design, software development (Scripting languages e.g. Python ) and electrical characterization are well appreciated. Your hands-on experience in ESD electrical characterization, ESD protection design, I/O circuit design, reliability physics, ESD failure mechanisms and failure analysis are considered as a plus. Your independence and team focus are valued skills, as well as your learning agility and your flexibility to work on multiple projects. Your excellent English oral and written communication skills are important to us, because you will be part of imec’s international community.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Male or Woman, 30- 55 (desirable)
Industrial, Electronics or Electrical Engineer (desirable)
Five years of previous experience as:
• Sales or Regional Sales Manager
• B2B Sales
• Electronics/ESD sales and its dealer network
• Knowledge of Electronics Industry
•Knowledge of General Management Processes
• Quarterly bonus depending on objectives achievement
For more information contact:
Phone: +52 01 33 30019900
Managing USA domestic sales.
Achieving financial objectives and opening markets within the electronics industry.
• Assisting the ESTATEC´S General Manager and Corporative CEO to develop the company´s introduction strategy to American market.
• Implementing that strategy with distributors.
• Planning the annual sales budget.
• Developing new customers according to the annual sales budget.
• Following up Top customers.
• Provide the attraction strategy for new customers
• Monitor the business strategy with Distributors Company.
• Solve customer complaints.
• Monitoring Billing and Collection
• Coordination of delivery and goods receipt.
• Supervision of warehouse operation and best practices
• Administration of the whole company resources.
• Resolve customer complaints about service and sales
• Solve products and service problems
• Ability to analyze
• Assertive communication
• Time management
• Customer-oriented service
• Complaints management
• MS Office
• Electronics and ESD
• Future sales forecast
• Market analysis
• Managing financial budgets